In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Law (Regulations concerning distance and off-premises contracts are contained in the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (DzU 2014, item 827):
- You have the right to withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance within 14 calendar days without giving any reason.
- The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 calendar days from the date of receipt.
- Product can be returned only if the product is originally packed and does not bear any traces of use. The cost of the return shipment is covered by the buyer.
- The right of withdrawal from a distance contract shall not be entitled to the consumer with regard to contracts where the subject of the service is an unprocessed item, produced according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
- In order to keep the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for you to send information on the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the deadline for withdrawal. The information about the withdrawal from the contract should be sent using the form below.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we shall reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of the goods (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this contract. We will reimburse you using the same payment methods as you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees for this reimbursement.
Complete the form below if you wish to withdraw from the contract/purchase. A return statement will be sent to you in response, which must be completed and attached to the returned items together with the proof of purchase.